I am Manuel Kallen and I am an Industrial Designer from Switzerland. I see the value of Design to make people`s life easier and more comfortable. Therefore I am interested in designing products with the highest quality and function possible.
Besides creating great products I love snowboarding, climbing and taking pictures outdoors.
- 2014 - 2018 Industrial Design, ZhdK
- 2013 Propädeutikum, ZHdK
- 2012 Higher school certificate Design, GBC
- 2007 - 2011 Apprenticeship as technical Designer, ThyssenKrupp Presta AG
- 2017 Internship at Foster+Partners, London
- 2016 Exchange semester at the RMIT, Melbourne
- 2015 Carpenter in Cazis